1 Threatened and Endangered Wildlife. Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism -
2 U.S. Fish and Wildlife Servivce. 2012. Land-Based Wind Energy Guidelines. Retrieved October 31, 2017, from
3. KDWPT Endangered Broadhead Skink in Southeast Kansas
4. Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks and Tourism guideline for siting wind turbines
Wind Power Position 11/17 (PDF 100.69 kB)
5. BBC report about the use, and impact, of SF6 greenhouse gas emissions -9/13/2019
6. Time Magazine “Hero of the Environment” and energy expert, Michael Shellenberger
7. The dystopian lake filled by the world's tech lust - BBC.com - April 2015
1. A 2013 study by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory in California. This study is widely touted by supporters of commercial wind energy as proof that property values are not affected by industrial wind installations.
2. A 2018 study by Michael McCann of McCann Appraisal, LLC (Chicago, IL) for the Alberta Climate Leadership Plan, said that residential properties located up to 3.2km (2 miles) from a wind turbine tower experience 35 to 40 percent decreases in property values.
1. BBC report about the use, and impact, of SF6 greenhouse gas emissions -9/13/2019
2. Dr. Mariana Alves Pereira gives a one-hour presentation about her findings in more than thirty years of researching the causes and effects of infrasound.
1. Europeans, who once embraced wind-sourced commercial energy, are now finding that even annoyances are proving to be increasingly problematic and difficult to overcome.
1. County commissioners of Labette County, Kansas begin considering the issues related to establishing adequate wind turbine setbacks.
1. Lands leased to the wind developer in Allen Co. Kansas are under a mechanic's lien -